Thursday, December 4, 2008

Since last time...

It has been another busy week. We had a busy Turkey day. We went to my grandma's for noon and on to Peg and Stubby's for supper. Later on that night I went up to Huntley to do some shopping. The outlet mall opened at midnight for Christmas sales. Needless to say, I got quite a bit of my shopping done. I returned home at 5 a.m. and went straight to bed. It was a tired, but productive affair.

Jerold has been busy working and hunting. More the hunting though. It will be interesting to see how much work he has after the new year. I know that is a concern with most everyone anymore. Hopefully everything will turn out. The daycare is still going strong. I have a new little one starting after the first of the year. I am excited about that. It will definitely be a change for the business. I am looking at trying a few things different after the first of the year. Hopefully all of my plans will work out. We have had a couple of kids out this week with the flu and strep. Hopefully I have disinfected enough that no one else will get sick. Tis the Season.

Alex is doing well. She is getting ready for her Christmas program at Sunday school. She is really enjoying going to Sunday school. She says that all of the kids are her new best friends. The funny part is that I went to Sunday School with all of the kids parents, or at least half of them. She is starting to be more vocal also. She now sings the words to the songs. Before she would just listen and watch the other kids. Now she sings and does all of the actions. Granted we will have to see how she does at the program. Anyone interested in attending, it is at the Methodist church on Sunday, December 14th at 10:45 a.m. It is a whole service, but mostly full of the kids.

Well, that is about it for now. Until I have more to update. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments: