Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, Christmas is finally over. It was quite a busy week. It started last Sunday with Christmas at my parents' house. Then we had Christmas Eve at Peg and Stubby's. Alex had a good time with Paige. Paige was trying to wrestle with Alex. Needless to say, Alex did not like that. Christmas Day we opened presents from Santa, then it was off to my grandparents. Saturday we had the Broerman Christmas. Talk about a busy week. Now it is time to recuperate and find the house. I have managed to find a home for about everything we had gotten for Christmas. Alex seemed happy with all of her gifts.

Jerold has been out hunting some during his shut down. The weather is not cooperating very well for him to get out everyday. I am looking forward to hunting again maybe on New Years Day. We will have to see how tonight goes first. Jerold and I are going out for a bit for New Years. It will be a small miracle if we make it to midnight. I can think of only 2 that we made it to midnight. Talk about getting old.

Well, until next time...I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year.

No comments: