Monday, December 15, 2008

Where did it go?


Where did the weekend go? It has just flown by. Saturday was a non-productive day. Alex and I were running errands all day. We did catch a moment to finish up our Christmas shopping and see the big guy himself "Santa Clause." That was exciting. It was fun for me even because Alex actually talked to him and to him what she wanted for Christmas. You have to love that. I did get a couple pictures of that for all to see.

My brother had his annual Christmas party Saturday night, so Jerold and I went to that for a bit and then it was Sunday. Alex had her first Christmas Program at church. She is quite the character. Her class sung 2 songs and had motions to go with them. Alex did great with the first song, but then one little boy decided to talk into the microphone and it was on from there. Alex would walk back and forth and push kids out of the way to make room for herself during the entire song. I believe I actually had tears from laughing so hard. That's my girl. She had a great time though. The whole program was cute.

Jerold got in some hunting this weekend. We are going up to Braidwood next weekend for my dad's birthday. I won a hunt up at Braidwood Lake Hunting Club. I am thinking that it will be a fun and entertaining experience for all of us. Jerold is the only one who has hunted goose. We'll just call him the veteran. Well, that is about it for now. Until next time.

No comments: