Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well, let's see...

Well, since my last post nothing too exciting has happened. Jerold learned that he will be laid off for about 2 months come February, Alex has a Christmas program coming up this weekend, and I still have a daycare full of kids. It is definitely getting closer to Christmas. The kids are getting antsy and talking about the "big guy" Santa. I found it rather entertaining listening to them. I am glad that they enjoy this time of year.

As I said before, Jerold found out Friday that he will be laid off for about 2 months come February. That has is so excited. So, now we are working out we were are going to do with him for that time. I could probably put him to work at the daycare, but then he may not come back. We will have to see. I am sure it will all work out someway.

Alex is excited about her Christmas Program. She keeps telling me about her friends ans the songs that they sing. Brings back memories of my days when I was singing in the choir. Fun! She is doing well though. We have been lucky so far and no one has gotten sick from last week. Hopefully we keep it that way.

Jerold has plans of going goose hunting this weekend. Hopefully he will do better than last weekend. Next weekend we are taking my dad goose hunting for his birthday. He is looking forward to it. It will be something different for him. I think that my brother Greg may be going to. I can honestly say that I think that it will be a fun and productive day. At least that is what I hope. Then we are having the Ruff family Christmas at my mom and dad's on Sunday next weekend. It will be a full weekend, but what weekend isn't this time of year.
Well, that is all I have to report for now. Have a wonderful weekend. Until next time...

No comments: