Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS


I figure that I had better tell everyone Merry Christmas now because who know when I will get back on here this week. Well, we had a busy weekend. On Saturday Jerold and I took my dad and brother goose hunting. We went up to Braidwood Lake Hunting Club. It is a pretty nice place. We all got our birds and had a good time. That was the first time goose hunting for everyone but Jerold. It was quite an experience. I am glad that we did go on Saturday instead of Sunday though. Yesterday was just awful.

Sunday we had the Ruff family Christmas at mom and dad's. All of my brothers and their wives (girlfriends) were there. It was nice. Alex got to play with Autumn all day. Needless to say, she was wiped out when we left. I am sure the girls had a great time though. Mom got them matching pajamas to wear. So, of course we had to take pictures of the girls in their new jammies. They are adorable.

So, now it is another work week. I only have kids 2 days this week. I am looking forward to that. I may get a little bit of stuff done around here, but who knows. I am hoping to have a living room again by the end of the weekend, but I doubt that would be possible. We will have to see what happens and how much stuff we get from the holidays.

So, we have Christmas Eve at Jerold's parents house that night. Then we have Christmas Day at my Grandma Ruff's house. My aunt Peggy is going to be home. She has not been home for Christmas for a few years. It will be nice. Then I get a day off. Then there is the Broerman Christmas on the Saturday following. We also have a wedding reception to go to that evening. BUSY!! Hopefully the weather will be good for everyone in their travels for the holidays. Well, I guess that is enough for now. I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas and safe holidays. By the way, Jake is doing well also. He is still growing. Someday he will slow down. I hope. Happy Holidays!

No comments: