Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

It has been a little while for me to get this updated. It has been pretty busy here. Jerold went deer hunting this weekend. It was first deer shot gun season. He got two deer first thing. He was pretty excited. He then learned how to butcher them on Saturday. It would figure that as soon as he was done with those 2 deer, the locker would call and say that the other deer were done from bow season. So, we had to come home and find room for 4 deer in our freezers. Needless to say, we will not need to buy meat for a while.
Alex got a Christmas present early yesterday. I went and picked up her new bunk beds. She thinks that they are pretty cool. (Her words) We also went and picked up a kitchen cupboard that my dad and uncle Mike had built for me when I was Alex's age. So, that is also in her room. She thinks that it is awesome. We got a lot of work done around here this weekend. It will be nice when I get the house decorated and see the finished product.
Call me crazy, but a friend of mine and I are going shopping Thursday night. There is an outlet mall in Huntley that is opening at midnight after Thanksgiving. So, we are going to go and see what good deals we can get. I am actually hoping to get most of my holiday shopping done that night. I am looking forward to it. I have never gone on the day after turkey day. I figured now is a good of time as any. Wish me luck...
Hopefully this week will fly by. I am ready for a couple of days off. It should be a good week though. Hope everyone has a great Turkey Day! Until next time...

No comments: