Monday, November 10, 2008

What a weekend!

Another weekend has gone by without it really even being here. It was a good weekend though. Jerold went deer hunting on Saturday afternoon with his bow. He got 2 deer. One was a small doe and the other was a 13 point buck. Let me tell you, he was a big deer. He really made any other deer look small. Jerold has decided that he is going to go ahead and get the buck mounted also. How often do you get to shoot a buck that sized. Needless to say, he is excited. I will have to put pictures on here a bit later.
Alex got to hang out with grandpa Robby and Autumn all day on Saturday. Grandpa Robby said that they had a great day. Alex had a blast. All she talked about was daddy's deer and Autumn. She really enjoys spending time with her cousin. She is going to go with me on a road trip this next weekend. Alex and I are going to see a friend of mine in Wonderlake. We are going shopping and just spending time up there for a day or two. I am looking forward to it. I think that it will be a great time.
It is a light week to start this week with the daycare. It is kind of nice. Wednesday it will be back to normal. Hopefully the week will go by fast and everyone will be healthy for the weekend. There is a lot of sickness starting to go around already. So far none of it has been in the daycare. I am a firm believer in Lysol and Purel right now. Hopefully I will be able to keep most of the nasty bugs out.
Well, I do not have much else to report for now. I will try to get the pictures on this week. Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: