Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another week has gone by

Well, we took Alex trick-or-treating on Friday. She had a blast. She now thinks that every time she gets dressed up she is going to go trick-or-treating. I am glad that she enjoyed it. She really enjoyed being a princess.
Jerold went hunting this weekend also. No surprise there. The surprise is that he got a Ross goose. It is a very pretty bird. It is actually going to be mounted. It looks like a snow, but smaller. He is very proud.
The daycare is going well. I still have a full load. Hopefully things will continue to go this way. Alex really enjoys having the other kids here. She is going to have her boyfriend here a couple of days coming up. I am not going to tell her though. This will help with my sanity. She really enjoys playing with Michael.
What about this fall weather...I believe that fall is finally here. I am not looking forward to all of this rain, but the leaves changing colors are beautiful. There really is not a whole lot else going on right now. Hopefully everyone has a great week.

No comments: