Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick or Treat



Well, Alex got to go trick-or-treating for the first time on Sunday. We went with a couple of friends from Lexington. Let me tell you....IT WAS COLD. We went out for about an hour and that was it. I could not believe how many kids there were out with as cold as it was. I did take some pictures of the little princess to show. Doesn't she look beautiful....Anyways, she did pretty good for only being out for an hour. Just what we need, more candy.

Jerold got to go out and hunt this weekend. I also have a picture of his with his first ducks and geese for the season. I thought that I would share those with you also. He really enjoys his time hunting. At least he enjoys it when he is able to see the animals instead of spending his time site seeing. Alex gets excited when Jerold comes home with supper.


While we were in Lexington Alex tried on a few other costumes. They are not quite the ones that you would picture on a 3 year old, but she had fun. She got to dress up as a werewolf, football player, Michael Myers, and some really scary looking creature. At least she was not too freaked out by some of the costumes. I also have pictures of those. I would have to say that I like the princess dress much better. The dress is actually her flower girl dress from my brother Greg's wedding.


Well, it is on to another busy week at the daycare. Hopefully everyone will be healthy this week. Friday I am closing up shop early for trick-or-treating. Alex is looking forward to going out again. She will however be the princess. At least it sounds like the weather will be good for it. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: