Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Week Gone By

Well, today is my Friday with the kids. I have a training to attend tomorrow for my DCFS hours. It is usually an interesting training. Alex gets to spend all day with my dad. She is excited about riding in Uncle Robby's truck. I think that they both will have a lot of fun. I am sure Autumn will be around in there sometime also.
Jerold has a few non production days this month, but he still has a job. The contract was signed finally. Talk about being stressed out and waiting. He will probably be hunting most of the days that he has off now that it is getting to be almost duck and goose season. He is still trying to get that deer for the freezer also. Only time will tell if that happens.
Alex is getting along well. She missed Sunday School last week because of so much going on. She is looking forward to going this weekend. I am glad that she enjoys it so much. She is looking forward to Saturday also. Her "boyfriend" is coming over for a play date. She cannot wait for Michael to come over. She has asked me everyday for the last month. We are making it work this weekend. She will then hopefully get to ride in a combine when we go to take Michael back. They are busy doing field work right now, so Alex can go for a ride with his mom and Michael after their play date. That part is a surprise.
Jake is still growing. I think he is part pony. He eats like he is starving and keeps on growing. He is really starting to enjoy being outside all day long. He has free reign. I got him a little bit of a longer cable so he now has more roaming room. He is sleeping all night for the most part and doing better about getting house broken. Hopefully soon he will be completely potty trained. Well, until next time...I will keep you updated as things come up.

No comments: