Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Update



Well, it has been a good weekend. We could not have asked for better weather. Jerold and I got quite a bit of stuff done around outside yesterday. I have hopes of getting more stuff done this week. Alex loves being outside also so that helps. She definitely loves to help. This afternoon I am hoping to get outside and clean up around the house. I have to however get the inside work done first. What fun...

Today after Sunday school Alex and I went to the pumpkin patch with grandma Ruff. We went through the Pumpkinland. Alex thought that was pretty neat. She would like to go again sometime. I am looking at a couple of different places to go on our next adventure. We picked out a few pumpkins and got them cleaned up and put outside. Alex is starting to get into the whole decorating thing. I took a few pictures of her at the pumpkin patch. The three pictures below are Alex talking to 2 of the 7 dwarfs, Spongebob and his house, and the gingerbread house. I took a few other pictures while we were there, but these are the ones that she picked out. While we were going through the pumpkinland, there was a goose standing by the creek. I tried to get a picture of it with Alex, but of course the silly bird wouldn't stay put. The picture up above is Alex ready to go to Sunday School. She wore this dress today for the first time. She said that it is cool and she really likes it.
Jerold went with the guys today riding in Seneca. I am sure that he is having a great time. Hopefully their day is getting better than how it started. If it was not one thing going wrong, it was another. I am sure there will be some good stories when he gets home this evening. Well, until next time.... Enjoy the pictures. I will try to put pictures of Jake on here next time.

No comments: