Thursday, September 25, 2008

Is it Friday yet?



Well, this week is going by slow. The kids have been wild this week. I am not sure why, but they are off the walls. I had forgotten to tell you about Alex's first sleep over. It went great. The girls had a good time, and did not trash the house. I am not sure how to take that. The house is trashed on a daily basis and I went 24 hours without that happening. I did remember to take pictures of Jake for my update. He is growing so fast. He is going to be a big dog. I am not sure if I am ready for that yet. He is getting a little better about the house training. Only time will tell. He really likes being around the kids though. They are definitely his entertainment.

We have kind of a busy weekend again. I will be glad when we are not going all of the time. I know that is a funny thought. As if that would ever happen. Jerold has to set up for his trap shoot and calling contest at the Sportsman's Club. That is an all day event on Saturday. Sunday I am hoping to go golfing if we have time. Alex has Sunday School and we have a dinner that evening. Then home to get ready for another week with the kids. I have decided that I am going to take some time off in November. I am calling it "me time." Granted all that will probably happen is house cleaning or grocery shopping. It is the thought though. Well, here are the pictures of Jake. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: