Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow! It has been a while...

So, where to start? There really is not a whole lot to report as of right now. I guess the biggest news that we have right now is that Jerold has a new job and loves it. He is now working at Enbridge through a contractor. He started there a couple of weeks ago. The hours are going to take some getting used to, but it is a great job. He comes home telling me about his day, as if I know what he is talking about, and is excited. Alex is having a hard time adjusting to daddy not being home all of the time. We have been spoiled since he was laid off. It was nice for that extra set of hands during the day.
Alex is doing well. She is busy keeping tabs on all of the daycare kids. She is my little mother hen. Nothing goes on that she does not know about. It is frustrating at times, but at least she is aware of what is going on. We have been slacking a little bit about going to Sunday School. It is getting to be that time of year when we are getting BUSY!!! It is either that or a little bit of laziness too. I did get Alex signed up for preschool for the fall. I met with the teacher and got the ball rolling. I cannot believe that she is going to be starting school already. It makes me sad.
Jake is doing well. He is ruler of the yard. He is getting better about being a guard dog, but definitely kid friendly. He is still going to be a big dog. I am curious as to how much he weighs, but I can wait until he goes to the vet.
The daycare is doing well. I am keeping busy. It seems like there is something new everyday. We have been pretty lucky as far as illness here. Basically just the common cold. Hopefully it will stay that way. Well, now that I have everyone caught up with what is happening, maybe I will try to keep this a little more up to date. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: