Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry....but I have pictures!

I love this one with Alex and her pal Pluto.

So, it has been quite some time since I have been on here. I would love to give a good reason, but one does not come to mind. Not much has changed around here lately. Jerold has started his new job and really likes it. Alex is growing like a weed, and the daycare is keeping me on my toes. We are adjusting to the work hours that Jerold has. They are not too bad. It is actually nice to have him home during the week a couple of days. He and Alex use those days as daddy/daughter days. She really enjoys those days. I have a full house pretty much all summer. It should be interesting. Jake is growing ever larger. He is going to be turning one on the 27th of June. Alex thinks that we should have a birthday party for him. I told her that we would see what happens. Maybe just with us.

On a sad note...Jerold's grandma Broerman passed away this morning. She has had a couple of rotten days this week and she is now with the lord. Please keep the family in your thoughts as this is a tough time for them all.
I did get some pictures finally downloaded onto here for everyone to see. Jerold's aunt Karen took the pictures for us. She is quite the photographer. I think that she did an awesome job on these.
Alex posing for the camera.
Alex and Paige. I love this picture.
Alex being a ham.
Just sitting here relaxing.
Well, I hope that you enjoyed the pictures. Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: