Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Update...

So it has been awhile since my last update. Not much has changed. Jerold has been working some odd jobs and trying to keep himself busy while being laid off. Alex is still growing and picking up some not so great habits. Jake is still growing also and outgrowing the house in my opinion.
Anyways, things around here are going alright. We are definitely enjoying the beautiful weather that we have had the last couple of days. I have been getting the kids outside as much as possible. Cabin fever is starting to go away. The daycare is going well. I have been keeping busy. I am sure that next week will be pretty busy also with spring break. I am not sure how full the house will be yet, but it should be interesting.
As I said before, Jerold is doing some odds and ends around here and for other people to keep himself busy. I think that way he does not need to help me with the kids. Which is fine with me. If only I could get him to start on my honey do list. That would be great.
Alex is still growing. I went shopping on Saturday with a friend of mine and we took Alex and my friend's son. We had a good time. I got a few outfits for Alex to wear this spring. Hopefully she does not grow out of them before she gets to wear them. She is also figuring out that she does not need to listen to mommy all of the time. I am not liking this. She is definitely picking up on an attitude somewhere. Hopefully this will be corrected soon.
Well, that is about it for now. Hope everyone has a great week. Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

The Meier Family said...

I love your background, very cute!