Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another week half done

So, it is already Wednesday and I feel like I have gotten nothing accomplished for the week. It has been fairly quiet this week even with the kids being out of school. You can definitely tell that everyone is getting spring fever. The great weather we had over the weekend was awesome. I actually got quite a bit done around here. Of course, I could always get more done. Sunday we had a couple over for a small cookout. It was mainly just a reason to cook on the grill and watch the basketball games. I have never been one to care too much about the games, but this year has been interesting. Why not add a little more excitement...
Alex is doing well. She has been keeping me busy getting up when the first kid arrives for the day and not wanting to take a nap. Heaven knows that by 6:30 at night she needs to go to bed. She is Ms. Grouch. Oh well, the joys of being 3 1/2. She is really loving Sunday School still. She cannot wait until she can go to preschool. We are going to try to work out those arrangements this summer. Hopefully everything will work out with that. I can't believe she is old enough for that yet. How time flies.
Jerold has been keeping busy this week. Tomorrow night is the Ducks Unlimited banquet. He will be working at that. One of his many extra curricular activities. Friday night the trap shoots start in Secor. He will be going to that also. (weather permitting) He really enjoys going to those. They are different.
Well, no real big plans for the weekend. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and I will be able to get some more work done around here. I am ready for warm weather.

No comments: