Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What a Week...






Well, we made it through Alex's birthday party. She was spoiled once again. Now the trick is to find a place for all of the stuff that she got. She was very happy though. Alex got a lot of clothes that are well needed for this fall. She also got her very own mini golf course. Uncle Rod and Aunt Nikki got that for her. I am not sure who wants to play it more, Alex or Jerold. She also received a few cool toys and Barbies. I am doomed as far as Barbies go. All of those shoes and outfits. I think Alex really enjoyed riding around with her cousin though. I was able to take a picture of them riding Alex's 4-wheeler together. They always have a great time together. Autumn started school this week. I think that she will really enjoy it too.

As for the daycare this week.....It has been crazy, but interesting. School started here in Chenoa today. I now understand why my mom was always happy for school to start. I am very happy that school is started. The kids really need to get back to their routines. In about 2 weeks things will be getting back to normal. I have had my niece Paige this week. It has been fun. She is just such a sweet little girl. Alex thinks the world of her. She is always checking to make sure everything is alright. She is very protective of her cousins. As far as the rest of the week...I am hoping that things will go smoothly. I have actually had my neighbor coming over and giving me a hand in the afternoons. It is a little extra money for her and a little bit a assistance for me. She has been a big help.

Jerold is still working in Bloomington. We are so patiently waiting to find out what Mitsubishi is going to do with their contracts. It is just so much fun waiting to see what they are going to do every couple of years. I believe that they have 9 more days before the contract expires or however you put that.

Jake is adapting well. I am not getting much sleep though. It is almost like having a newborn. The only difference is that he barks and cries when he needs to go outside instead of crying when he is hungry. It could be worse. He is not so sure about the kids right now. They want to play quite a bit more than he does right now. He is more interested in playing for a little while and sleeping a long while.

Well, I have posted a couple pictures from Sunday. One is of course Alex riding her 4-wheeler with Autumn and the other 2 are pictures of Alex's birthday cakes. Grandma Peg made them of course. Alex had to have Swiper the Fox and Dora and Boots. Well, I believe that this is enough of a catch up for now. Until next time....

No comments: