Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Let's see how this works....

I have seen a few different blog sites and thought that I would try it also. This way everyone can be up to date on the happenings of our lives. I hope that everyone enjoys the blog. There really is not anything exciting going on this week. Jerold is back to work in full swing and the daycare is going well. I have a full house most days. I am waiting for school to get back in session. The kids really need to get back to their routine in school. Alexandra turns 3 on Monday the 11th. She is excited to have a party. It is all about the party. We are going to have a party for her on the 17th. She does not know it yet, but she is getting a puppy for her birthday. She has been wanting a puppy or baby brother. I believe that the puppy will be coming before the baby brother. The puppy is a black lab. I really hope that it works out. Jerold is hoping for the puppy to be a good hunting dog. The parents have good hunting blood lines. Hopefully it works out.

Well, I hope that this is a good start to a home page for the family. This should be itneresting to see how it works out......

No comments: